Monday, July 28, 2008

24th July

Okay so my sweet Zeke would not wearing anything but his Superman clothes. So instead of fighting him I just said strike a pose. Plus I was exhausted!
Zeke and my cousin Jacob. Whenever we get together they have the best time together!
The picture before this one was just a small group of us. This adorable chubby chubby is Madison. I just love playing with her and pinching her cheeks and legs! It was SO much fun having her and her Mom, grandma and aunt with us! Zeke and Jacob again. This really how they were most of the time at the parade. My cute Mom! We had so much fun together!
And this picture below is my fun sister Kara! I was so glad that she came!!!Okay so here is Ray. She came and watched the Parade with us, because Janice had to work. But we wonder if she really watched! My brother Ben and his Wife Kristi after up in the canyon My new pyro. He loved lighting fireworks and trying to play in everything. Or should I say that he was trying help out his Daddy and Grandpa!

So the last 2 pictures were of Ty, Kristi and Zeke. Watching us light off Fireworks!

Okay so everyone who doesn't know for our Family tradition. We meaning my Mom and Me go out on the 23rd in the early morning to save our spot for the next day. We save a big area for the 24th of July Parade. A few years ago I was resenting sitting there all day and night for our whole entire family, plus friends with very little help. This year I didn't care because I viewed it as hangin' out with my Mom and Zeke. It was a lot of fun. So on the 24th we watch the parade then our whole family heads up to City Creek Canyon and have a picnic. Play in Canyons for awhile. Then typically we go home and crash!!! Later just my family comes over and we eat, swim and light off fireworks or we go and watch them. This year we lite them off and watched the neighbors illegal ones. It was fabulous!!! I really enjoyed this years tradition.!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You are busy!!!! You have more energy then i do! Looks like fun though! Have fun at camp!

Kim C. said...

I have given up on the 24th parade since my Mom doesn't go early and save a spot anymore...my Grandma started the tradition. That is fun to hang out the day before!

Stephanie said...

What haven't you heard that one must wear a superman costume on the 24th. :) I love that you didn't freak out and went with it. Love the pictures

Michelle S. said...

Every time you post, you post my new favorite picture of Zeke! Love the Superman picture! I totally had the John Williams theme going through my head when I saw it!