Monday, March 23, 2009

Update on Zeke

So today I took him to his Pediatrician and they ran another flu swab in his poor little nose. Not to be happy for some answers, for his pain. But I felt relief, finally. He has Influenza A+. So he is pretty sick, although you wouldn't know it today. Finally he is a little happier, but thank heaven for his Doctor. I have finally decided that if there was anything wrong with my child will either wait until we can get to his doctor or it will be an immediate run to Primary Children's Hospital. Those other doctors with Insta Care or any other ER, forget it . Idiots!!! I was so frustrated leaving Saturday night. The only comfort that I had was that his symptoms weren't life threatening. (Well I hoped) I feel like even though we are quarantined for a dew days, it will all end and everything will get better! Thanks for all of you love and kind words of Support!

4 comments:

Michelle S. said...

I am SO glad for the update! Barrett is looking at his hospital pictures with me right now and asking why Zeke had to be at the hospital.

Love to you, Zeke!

Kim C. said...

It is always good to atleast have the problem identified! Thank good for non-idotic doctors. I hope Zeke's feeling better soon!

Rose said...

So glad you finally figured it out!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh, poor little guy! rachel and Zach came home from church saying that Zeke was sick - I had no idea it was so bad! We love you guys and glad he is feeling better! Let me kow if you need ANYTHING!!!!