Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Swim Lessons...

Okay so everyone out there that wants to have their kids learn how to swim. I have just the place for you! My Mom and I are thinking of doing swim lessons here at my house. I know you are thinking Rachel has no qualifications, but my Mom does, I just have the pool and her expertise in telling me what to do. (plus I do know how to swim) We are looking at June 14 - 25. It'll be two weeks everyday in the morning Monday - Friday. So there is still plenty of time in your day. We think that we are going to charge $30 and you'll get 30 minutes plus 10-15 minutes of free time in the pool. it should be lots of fun and easy to get to. There is plenty of parking and chairs w/ shade. This is a good thing so please let me know if you're interested. Thanks everyone!!!

1 comment:

The Hunters! said...

Can't wait to sign my boys up!!