Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So Rose This is for you...

So I was recently in Fairview, UT and a Very dear life long friend said that I needed to update my blog. So after a few computer issues and some login adjustments here is a start of what has happened in our lives this past year.
Zeke's 1st day of school in the 1st grade! He loved it by the way!
Disneyland - We went to Anaheim in January for a Send Out Cards TER.
These are some of our friends!
This is us at the Seminar! It was great! This was the view from our hotel on one side. We could see Disneyland!
We were on a ride - not the best picture, but oh well.
So I will try to do more tomorrow! I am trying to remember how this all works. So please be patient with me. Rose I hope you enjoy your sneek preview.

1 comment:

Rose said...

That was a good start...for January!
I am encouraging you to stay the course and move on to February, March, April....
Zeke has grown so much this year!