Monday, March 31, 2008

Zeke's Birthday

Zeke Getting new Coyboy boots.
The Slide is Zeke and his cousin Tevia at Bouncin off the Walls. That place is so much fun for everyone.
The picture of Zeke dressing up in his new cars costume. He loves to get stuff like this and wear it. This picture of Zeke is at the Nickel Arcade. He had so much fun there. I can't believe that I haven't taken him there sooner. It was cheap and fun! I wish that I would have taken more pictures of us all bowling earlier. The Picture of the card and Cash is from his Grandpa E. He got it in the mail and was so excited.
So Zeke turned 4 years old this last Friday. We had a very busy schedule. Here are a few pictures that I loved.
He has so much fun with everything. He especially loved his new coyboy boots and wants to wear them everyday! He is such a doll, that I could post a lot of pics. It was a blast! Now I am truely exhausted!

3 comments:

Kim C. said...

Sorry we missed all the fun! He is so cute and I love the cowboy boots!

Michelle S. said...

The boots are darling, but the smile is the best! Happy Birthday, Zeke!

Unknown said...

My kids don't know they missed the fun - I have to keep it that way or they will be ticked royally! we have all been SICK, SICK, SICK! I feel out of the "loop!"
Looks like a really fun day! i LOVE his boots!