Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference

I love Conference! I just want everyone to know that I get so excited for it. So I have loved this past sessions. I love the traditions that we do like; The girls get together on Saturday night while all of our men go to the priesthood session. We get dinner watch movies and have a blast! I love hearing our prophet talk and give us guidance. I feel so much better after conference like I can do anything. I feel totally re-born at times! So I hope that you all enjoy it also! So off the conference.. I am still trying to get up to date with this blogging. I still have a hard time doing this! Be patient as I am changing things up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love conference weekend also! Somethng about it makes me a little more motivated to be a better mom! Oh MY GOSH! I totally forgot about playgroup today!!!!
(can you tell I just remembered?):)