Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dilema

Mark's Birthday was this past Wednesday the 16th. Zeke had decided that on the 15th we needed to go Bowling and to Nicklemania for his Dad's Birthday. So on Tuesday we went (without Janice - cause she was in school for the bowling)(mean I know) Anyway and Zeke can not get enough of the Nicklemania so we went again yesterday and I think that now I did something to my foot. I was playing the game there where you try and kick a goal, and if I do say so for myself wearing sandles and all I did really good. But now I am paying for it. Yes this is the one I broke before and now it's absolutely killing and I don't want to go to the doctor. I hate going and sitting in the waiting room for hours while they decide when it's my turn. So this morning I am debating on what to do. I also am suppose to go with Annette H. to the scrapbook expo. We signed up for some classes and now I have a bum foot. Yuck!!! I will let you know what happens.

1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

Rachel! Your poor foot! I have been sitting with Parker at TOSH and realizing that it is very difficult to have physical difficulties. It is hard to understand how an injury can impact our every day lives!

I hope you heal quickly! And I hope you got to enjoy scrapbook expo!