Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Patience

So lately I have been really busy showing our little house on Wilson; because it's for rent. Also our little house on 2East has been on remair land since the flood in Januray. Well it's the middle of April and it's still not done. I am hoping by the end of April we can have it done. We are going to sell it after all of this. It will even be a cuter home to have for a special family. But lately I have to say that Zeke has been so tempermental. I think that turning 4 has been defitnately harder dealing with him than any other stage in his life. I feel very grateful for Janice and all of her help and love that she has for Zeke. We love her and are so grateful for her and Zeke even if he is tempermental. So today and tomorrow and forever I wish for all the patience to help get through this stage!

2 comments:

Kim C. said...

I hope you can last! I know you will. My mom always tells me that I didn't have the terrible 2's but had the terrible 4's so I bet its the same kind of thing with Zeke. It'll be over soon! I'm just hoping that Grace IS having the terrible twos and things aren't going to get worse when she's 4! You are lucky to have Janice!

[[One Of A Kind]] said...

hey mother

i love you.. hehe