Monday, January 19, 2009

Imagination

Okay so I am really tired, but I just wanted to do a quick post and say that Zeke has been crackin us up lately. He has this little Cars tent and he loves it, so lately he has been sleeping in it every night. All night, and I keep thinkin this is driving me crazy and I wish that he would sleep in his room. He is on this kick lately that he is married and has babies. I think it's funny because ever since he started this he will sleep in his own bed all night. After he did it for 5 days in a row (like 2 weeks ago) Mark bought him a new toy. So it has been great! But now he has his own house, (the tent) kids, wife, a family he calls it home. He is the Dad in our household. It's hilarious. I really sometimes have to be careful not to laugh too hard so it won't hurt his feelings. I feel right now whatever makes him happy and feel like he can finally sleep without Mom and Dad I am all over it. We have had this problem with him wanting us all the time, that it's kinda nice to have my side of the bed back! I have to say what a great imagination! HE keeps me on my toes all the time! I love you Zeke! What a great boy you are!!!

No comments: