Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you Mom and Dad

So tonight I thought I would invite my parents over for dinner, because my sweet Mom has been making clothes for Zeke's little baby "U". So I wanted to thank her little did I know I was going to make everything worse. I bought Lasagna and I thought it would need to cook for an hour, well like two hours! So than I ordered Chinese food and as I was backing out of my car I hit there car. ( I bet they are re-thinking coming over here for dinner) It's a Saturn Vue so it crumbled up! Lights out, smashed in the middle, plastic everywhere ( and it looks like nothing on my car). Feeling horrible I told them that they needed to take my care home (for safety). Than I was late getting the food, because I forgot where I was going. Drove an extra 5 - 10 miles because I am such a space cadet. So sorry Mom and Dad on your car and Thanks for making my son so happy by making him clothes for his baby! Love you! So if anyone wants some Lasagna I have a lot!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Dang! I hate days like that!

Unknown said...

Man,that stinks Rachel! I hate it when I have days like that! What nice parents you have though!