Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ute Fan Arama

So this last weekend was the Ute Parade for the Football team. In case any of you are not aware they were undefeated so 13-0 games! Way to go Utes!!! Anyway so my Brother Rob and my sweet nephews came from Vernal and all of us that are here in town went to the Ute Parade on Friday and then again we went to the Ute Basketball game on Saturday. While during halftime they recognized the football team again! By the way the Ute Basketball team won their game against Colorado State. It's been a crazy weekend, but a lot of fun. So here at my house has been Ute mania in all that can find to wear and with the whole family. Out of my family we were only missing by Brother John and his family that live in Washington. I have to admit that it was a good time with everyone! I am glad that we all got together to it. So THANKS to my Family for such a wonderful time! Especially to my husband who supported and was a great support for all the activities! So here are some pictures of our two day events! We had a great time!

So this is Zeke and Tevia! Parents, Traylor Ben, Kristi and Ty at the Parade My sweet Mom and Dad Of course Zeke and Tevia again! Good buddies!

Zeke getting a little tired at the rally after, so Grandpa put him on his shoulders.

This is Ty he was going to sleep on his Dad's shoulders. The face is so dang cute I couldn't but take a picture!

The football team, I keep wishing they would turn around!

I tried to get this one zoomed in, but they weren't facing us enough to get it. So I used the next best thing the jumbo tron (however you spell that) This is Tray, too bad he was covering his face. He wanted his picture taken.
My little cotton candy boy! I had a picture where he had it all over him, but it didn't turn out dang it. It was so cute but these two pictures are cute of him and his sticky fingers and face!
I know a lot of pictures, but thanks for viewing!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

looks like a fun day. That son of yours is way cute.