Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Tuesday

Okay so last Wednesday was Zeke's first day of school and he hated it. I couldn't believe it! I had to make promises so he would go again. I will post pictures when I get my machine to work again. Since that day I have been dying to share the pics, and I can get my printer to transfer my pictures. It's driving me crazy! Anyway so while that's driving me crazy I will get it to work and post them. Also this last weekend Mark, I and Zeke went to Boise, ID. I have some great pics from that and we had a great time! So I am still here and working on my picture drama!

1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

I love your snapshots! You always get some really good ones. I hope you figure it out soon, I am excited to see.

What in the heck happened with Zack? I thought he loves school. I remember that Parker went through a couple of phases where he had some rough patches about not wanting to be in class too. It is hard!!