Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy..Busy..Busy

Here at the Elison home is crazy like always, but this last week especially more crazy. We have been arranging everything through the whole house. So I am sorry that I have been neglecting my fellow blogger's. Mark my sweet husband has bought me a new desk and shelves and we are moving my office so hopefully I can be more organized and my house will be better. I have to admit that I am very excited to have this new move and a chance to be better organized. Chaos yeah now, but in the end it will be all good! An update on Zeke is now doingbetter at school we had to do a few things different but all is good now. So I am leaving town again this weekend and and I really just want to stay home and get everything done. I am excited for all of this to be over and my life to feel relieved. If that is possible? hahaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will have to come over and see it when it's all done! I want a new desk!:)