Monday, September 1, 2008

Crazy Weather

Okay so this is a crazy day! We were inside when we heard this loud crackle and pound and here comes thunder. Then in a flash here comes the hail storm, and Zeke is outside before I know it with his rain coat and boots.

This pile of hail lasted all day and Zeke thought that it was a snow storm and was so mad when it melted. He wanted to build a snow man. It was adorable!

Yes here the kid is wearing shorts and underneath his rain coat he was wearing a sleeveless shirt. Of course after I took this picture and realized what he was wearing we got on him some warmer clothes. He was so quick to come out and play I had to to just let him!

Seriously this was crazy our driveway by or on the way to the Barn had at least over 2" of standing water. It was so crazy and of course we had made plans to work in the barn today. At least it was cool weather. I couldn't believe how much ran and hail we got. I know that in this neighborhood the other ladies heard and saw the same thing in their own houses, but I just had to share the craziness here at ours! And of course the fun Zeke had in the rain!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rachel, I have been worried about you! I am glad you are doing alright! I am glad to see I am not the only crazy one taking pics in the INSANE storm! I can't believe Zeke was out in it - my girls were bawling! O got your message - I will talk to you tomorrow!:)

Unknown said...

I meant to type "I" got your message... not O! :)

Shaunab said...

Rachel,
The weather in Utah is crazy!!!

Kim C. said...

I'm so glad you've found time to blog again! Zeke looks so cute out in the storm. I wouldn't let my kids out though they were dying to go. My gardens looks awful after all the hail.