Monday, October 13, 2008

Some Priceless Pictures

This is Zeke and Olivia so adorable! When Zeke woke up Sunday morning he was very excited for snow. I could not resist him begging me to go and play out in the snow. So I let him and this is just one of the pics he let me take. He was so cute and excited that it was worth setting me back a few minutes for his pure enjoyment! Okay so Zeke got the fake vampire teeth today from his friends and he was putting it in and I started laughing, he looks like one of those people that have too big of teeth for their face. He was laughing too hard to see it, but it cracked me up! Try this picture see if you can get what I was talking about. I know it still seems hard but it was so weird in person. Love that boy!!!
I have to say that he is so dang adorbale and love him even if I am going crazy as a Mom. You know what I am talking about! So I thought that I would share a few of pure joy of him today!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hey Rach! Those are priceless! You've been tagged. See my blog for instructions!