Friday, October 24, 2008

TAG

The Rules for playing TAG:
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post ( I did five - ish)
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Rose Holladay tagged me.
1. I hate chomping of food or gum anything. It drives me crazy.
2. I love to watch movies. Especially chick flicks!
3. Crazy as this is and maybe no suprise, I love to shop. I love to find great deals. I tend to only buy something if it's on sale. My husband laughs at me because I always say it was on sale. I also tend to buy bags or purses. I always look at purses and hand bags to buy. But of course it has to be on sale.
4. Another thing is that I like to play the piano when no one is around. I am so not as good as I should be, but I enjoy it. It really means that I love music.
5. Awhile ago Mark and I had an oppurtunity to be Parents on a Pioneer Trek, when I disclosed all of my unique physical struggles he told Mark that, " You must have got your wife from a scratch and dent pile." So we didn't end up being a Ma and Pa.
6. I love to dream that I am an interior decorater. I love to decorate and find new things to do. I know that I should really get better at it, but I love to shop for Nik Naks for my house.
Okay so enough weird things about me!
I tag Kristi, Aubrey, Kim, Stacia and Shauna

1 comment:

Rose said...

Fun things to know! I should have you come decorate my house before I mess it up too much! lol Working on tile today. We are so close!