Friday, October 10, 2008

Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people. 1. Where is your cellphone? right here next to the computer 2. Your significant other? amazing 3. Your hair? brown (mostly) 4. Your mother? one of a kind 5. Your Father? joker 6. Your favorite thing? scrappin 7. Your dream last night? crazy 8. Your favorite drink? water 9. Your dream goal? eternal life 10. The room you’re in? my new office/ toy room 11. Your hobby? scrappin 12. Your fear? dying without my family 13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? simplified 14. What you’re not? organized 15. Muffins? Chocolate 16. One of your wish list items? lose weight 17. Where you grew up? WEst Valley City, UT 18. Last thing you did? Date with Hubby 19. What are you wearing? jammies 20. Favorite gadget? camera! 21. Your pets? none, I wish 22. Your computer? slow 23. Your mood? warn out 24. Missing someone? Aubrey 25. Your Car? getting old 26. Something you’re not wearing? a bra 27. Favorite store? hmmm... not sure 28. Like someone? My sister Bonnie P. because she's helping me change my life! 29. Favorite color? black 30. When was the last time you laughed? last night 31. When was the last time you cried? today over a show (silly) I tag Aubrey, Stacia and Rachel D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, you miss me? I miss you too! I was just telling Paul how much i miss YW's because it gave me "mommy" time away from the kids and a chance to chat with my friends! You are so sweet!:)
I have to come see your new room!