Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zeke the Ring Bearer

So on October 18th my neice got married and asked Zeke to be the ring boy, and he was so excited to wear a tuxedo. Here are a few pictures from the special day.

My boys!

If you look close there is Zeke walking down the isle. Such a proud kid!
Her wedding cake, can you believe it. Wow! This is the bride, Krista! She looks amazing!
This the flower girl! Zeke had so much fun playing with her.
So at the end of the night he was exhausted and could no longer continue. He begged me to go but I was in charge of the kitchen and couldn't. This picture is awesome! He is so content and warn out.
This is Jay the groom the day aftter opening presents. Of course Zeke wanting to0 help with all the presents! This is of course the day of the Wedding, but I thought that it was so cute I would save it till last. He wanted his hair like the grooms and he had a blast! I have to admit that he was so cute and was a great ring bearer.
So after all this I know that I am late posting, I get buzy and forget that I need to share these memories of that day!

No comments: