Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Tag of 8

Jamie you are so cute for tagging me! 8 TV shows that I love to watch: 1. Grey's Anatomy 2. ER 3. CSI Miami 4. Private Practice 5. I have to admit General Hospital 6. Brothers and Sisters 7. Desperate Housewives 8. I also love the Gilmore Girls 8 Favorite Restaurants 1. The Garden 2. Don Antonio's 3. Olive Garden 4. Red Robin 5. Red Lobster 6. Little World 7. Mi Ranchito's 8. The Spaghetti Factory 8 things that happened yesterday 1. I ate lunch at a Diner with Janice 2. Looked for cars with her all day 3. Showered 4. Signed a new lease for our rental house on Wilson Avenue 5. Did the YW Calendar and update the contact list 6. Brushed my teeth 7. playede with Zeke 8. Kissed my husband 8 things on my wish list 1. I would love a better camera 2. A new laptop 3. For someone to organize my office and put everything in place better 4. A baby girl or boy 5. To be healthy / lose weight etc... 6. To go away with my husband 7. I would love to re-do my bathroom 8. A new fridge 8 things that I am looking forward to 1. Christmas with my family 2. For Janice to get a car 3. To lose weight 4. For Halloween to be over with 5. Tuesday morning 6. Sleep 7. Saturday with Scrap sisters. shopping 8. TO get my office done! 8 people I tag 1. Stephanie M. 2. Michelle S. 3. Stacia H. 4. Rachel D. 5. Rose H. 6. Heather R. 7 and 8 whoever whould want to do this. It's kinda fun!

No comments: